Paul
2021-04-06T20:16:21Z
Have been trying the demo this evening with a view to purchasing. Its a brilliant piece of software however is the performance restricted in the demo. Changing screens is painfully slow despite having a very fast Broadband Connection and an FS2020 specific build top spec PC.
Aviator
2021-04-07T09:19:06Z
Hello,

The demo is not performance restricted, so you should not be having this issue, we need to find out possible reasons.

If you are accessing SkyElite from an external device, be aware that you need also a good tablet or iPad. If your external device is not good or old, it could be the cause of slow behavior.

If you are using SkyElite in the main desktop computer, do not open more than one instance (window) in the same browsers. If you want to use two windows PFD + MFD(MAP), use two different browsers, like Chrome for one and Firefox for the other. Two or more instances of the same browser type slowdown the interface.

If your case is not described above, please detail your configuration as much as possible so I can help yo find out the issue, also please send me log.txt file located in SkyElite Data subfolder by PM or email.

Hopefully we can find the reason and fix it.

Thanks.!
Paul
2021-04-07T10:39:50Z
Hi .. Thanks for the reply and also the suggestions. I actually went ahead with my purchase last night and did a fresh install. Am pleased to say that all is good and the initial issues of concern are no longer present. I have 3 different browsers running and am also viewing on my MacBook Pro. What an amazing add-on for the Flightsim how on earth could you even begin to write something like this is beyond me ?? I have been exploring this almost non stop and the interaction and information it provides is brilliant.

Well worth the purchase. Thanks
Aviator
2021-04-07T10:56:14Z
Glad its working and you're enjoying it.

Thank you!