Photosbykev
2021-03-16T20:36:48Z
Hi,

I've just purchased the software and my first impressions are very very good, thank you :)

A couple of things I'm not getting right though:

1. I've got 3 monitors on the same pc, main monitor is #1 and two smaller touch screen monitors #2 and #3.

I changed the target command line in the shortcut to read:
"C:\Program Files\SkyElite for MFS2020\SkyElite Browser\SkyEliteBrowser.exe" 2 and
"C:\Program Files\SkyElite for MFS2020\SkyElite Browser\SkyEliteBrowser.exe" 3 but

the browser pops up in the main #1 screen each time and I have to move it with the embedded commands. Any thoughts please?

2. Trying to autostart the programme through the exe.xml doesn't appear to work, MSFS is being run as administrator. The contents of my exe.xml are:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="Launch" version="1,0"><Descr>Launch</Descr><Filename>EXE.xml</Filename><Disabled>False</Disabled><Launch.ManualLoad>False</Launch.ManualLoad><Launch.Addon><Disabled>False</Disabled><ManualLoad>False</ManualLoad><Name>FSUIPC7</Name><Path>C:\FSUIPC7\FSUIPC7.exe</Path><CommandLine>-auto</CommandLine><NewConsole>False</NewConsole></Launch.Addon></SimBase.Document>

<Launch.Addon>
<Name>SkyElite for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020</Name>
<Disabled>False</Disabled>
<Path>C:\Program Files\SkyElite for MFS2020\SkyElite.exe</Path>
<CommandLine>/autoclose</CommandLine>
</Launch.Addon>

Do I need to bring your Launch.Addon inside the SimBase.Document brackets?

best regards
Kev

ps to register in the forum using Chrome the captcha image is corrupted and doesn't show up. In the end I used iExplorer browser which showed the image
Aviator
2021-03-16T20:55:58Z
Originally Posted by: Photosbykev 

1. I've got 3 monitors on the same pc, main monitor is #1 and two smaller touch screen monitors #2 and #3.

2. Trying to autostart the programme through the exe.xml doesn't appear to work, MSFS is being run as administrator. The contents of my exe.xml are:

1. Play with numbers, don't know why the monitor # in windows does not match with the internal software numbers, the only way to find out is changing them until they match, then keep them. It happened to me that after have everything ok, a driver update or windows update may change numeration, so same procedure again.

2. Read this topic please, it has examples:

https://4flightsims.com/...start-SkyElite-with-MSFS 

Let me know if the issues are solved or you need additional help or information.
Aviator
2021-03-16T21:07:47Z
Originally Posted by: Photosbykev 

Hello again, just testing this after your post I found a bug in the software, weird because it was working correctly and now is not. Sorry!
I will fix it as soon as possible and send a link to download the fix.

Keep you posted.

Aviator
2021-03-16T21:24:04Z
I just sent you a link in a PM, it you report it working I will make this update of SkyElite Browser public.

Thanks!
Photosbykev
2021-03-16T21:25:14Z
Thanks for the prompt response,

I had a typo in the exe.xml which stopped the skyelite programme from running ... my error.

I've gone all the way up to monitor #10 from #0 but the skyelite browser always launches into the main #1 window

best regards
Kev
Photosbykev
2021-03-16T21:27:33Z
Just seen your response via pm. I'll test it immediately.

Kev
Photosbykev
2021-03-17T20:34:12Z
Thank you for all the support in pm. Very glad we got to the bottom of the issue.

Kev